Enterprise Mobility Solutions to help achieve Better Results
SI Solutions provides various solutions for Enterprise Mobility Management on cloud and on-premise environments. Our solutions and services let organizations securely leverage their existing infrastructure to centrally manage a wide range of mobility related activities—such as mobile device management, authentication, access control, application deployment solutions, policy enforcement and compliance and EMM platform managed services. We have a wide range of Enterprise Mobility offerings that can be integrated with most of the industry standard infrastructure and provide tailored solution for different industry verticals – Telecom, Manufacturing, Academia, SMB, Enterprises, Military and Government Organizations, Banking & Finance, Oil & Gas and Healthcare.
Enterprise Mobility Solutions
Supported Platforms (on iOS, Android, Blackberry):
- Samsung KNOX,
- Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES)
- Microsoft EMS,
Traditionally called mobile device management, the technology has been rebranded and is also known as Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). While this rebranding was trivial at first, it has grown to be more significant redefining what MDM is. MDM is now a part of EMM and along with other components, works to protect every aspect of mobile, not just the device itself.
In your search for an enterprise mobility provider you will come to realize that many of the leading solutions now offer multiple and bundled mobility components including:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Mobile Content/Email Management (MCM/MEM)
- Mobile Collaboration
- Policy and Configuration Management
From an in-depth study of your needs to choosing and implementing solutions (Enterprise Mobility Management, Wireless, etc.), adapted services, via support and administration of solutions on your behalf, SI Solutions will help you to build customized Mobility solutions that can be catered to external clients as part of mobility or wireless services provided by your organization.
EMM Managed Services
- Provisioning & managing devices
- Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Assigning security policies and configuration profiles
- Remote security management: remote wipe, lock, etc
- Updating applications, configuration profiles – users, policies
- Management Application Catalog
- Reporting & Governance
- Inventory of enrolled devices, OS versions and applications checking, jailbroken devices etc
READY TO EXPERIENCE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION?
LET'S GET GOING...
CLIENTS AND PARTNERS
Ready to see how we make a difference?
First, let's connect: